What grades are available at Uplift North Hills?
· Grades K through 12
When does Uplift North Hills accept applications?
· Applications will be accepted December 1st thru February 1st for the following school year.
Do I have to apply online?
· Applications will be available online only on December 1st
How is the Lottery drawing conducted?
· The lottery is a “name-blind” drawing (random drawing) to fill open enrollment spaces.
When will the lottery drawing be held and when will I know if my child was drawn?
· Lottery drawing will be held in mid-February. Results of Lottery Drawing will be posted on our website near the end of February.
Are there priorities given to siblings of current students?
· Siblings of current students will receive priority in the lottery and will be given a space in his/her grade, if one is available. If a space is not available for a sibling, siblings of current students will go to the top of the waiting list in the order drawn in the lottery.
How old does a student need to be to start Kindergarten at Uplift North Hills?
· Students must be 5 years of age by September 1st to start Kindergarten, and 6 years of age by September 1st to start 1st grade. No exceptions.
What happens next if my student is drawn for admission?
· Within a week or two after the lottery drawing, a letter will be sent by mail or email to all students who are drawn for admission. This letter will request documents be submitted to us, such as copies of birth certificate, social security card, report card, immunization records, etc. Once all documents have been received, Pre-Attendance Conferences (PACs) will be scheduled for each new student.
Can I apply for the 2013-2014 school year?
· Our waiting lists are very long in each grade, so there will not be a chance for your student to get a space for the current school year.
If my student is placed on the waiting list, what does that mean?
· If a space opens up, the Admissions Office will call and/or email the 1st person on the waiting list to offer the space. If that person declines the space we will go to the next person on the list to offer the space, etc.
Who should I contact if I’m having trouble with the application?
· You should contact the Admissions Coordinator, Sharon Harman (firstname.lastname@example.org), in the Admissions Office for help with any Admissions questions you might have.
Use the navigation bar above to browse to the page you're interested in, and then update your bookmark.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thanks for visiting our website, and enjoy the rest of your stay!